Warranties offered for our hardwood and carpet flooring installation and specifics listed below
Hardwood floor Installation Warranty
Expressive flooring offers a one year no questions asked installation warranty that covers the workmanship of all work done by Expressive flooring. Installation done by Expressive is always completed by our very own trained professional installers. If a flaw in the installation occurs Expressive flooring will correct the problem, free of charge. Product defects and material are covered solely by the manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty is strictly for the labor or installation completed by Expressive flooring. Warranty excludes damage caused by owner, lack of care and attention, wrongful use, abrasive cleaning products or by loose lay installation. Expressive flooring provides a 1-year installation warranty starting after the completion of the installation. Any services rendered under the warranty is free of charge, services include repairing of seams that can create gaps, repairs on transitions, removal of air bubbles in carpet and loose grout. The warrant does NOT include or apply to gouges, scratches, and damaged caused by water, erosion, insects, pets, spiked heel shoes, negligence, misuse, insufficient protection, improper maintenance, not maintaining proper humidity conditions or failure to follow our written instructions. Sunlight will impact the look of your flooring and there is no guarantee that the flooring will not fade with prolonged exposure to sunlight. Hardwood flooring is a natural product and will expand and contract with changes in temperature and humidity levels. With expanding and contracting the space between boards will fluctuate and gaps will naturally occur; this is perfectly normal and NOT covered by warranty.
Carpet Installation Warranty
Expressive flooring warranties the workmanship of your carpet installation for one year after completion of work. Expressive flooring guarantees professional workmanship and if any defects occur because of any error during installation, we will correct the problem free of charge. Types of service provided at no charge to the homeowner are as follows; remaking of seams, re-stretching and repair of transitions. Product defects are covered exclusively by the manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty only covers material and installation done exclusively by Expressive flooring. This warranty will not cover damaged carpet from misuse, abuse, and improper use; Cleaning agents not expressly consented by manufacturers instructions used on caper are not covered if damage from use occurs. Damaged carpet that occurs because of neglect, misuse, or abrasive cleaning products are not covered.
What is NOT covered
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following items:
- Any Installation defect that was apparent or ascertainable at the time the work was done but was not promptly reported to Expressive Flooring.
- Damage from work not approved by Expressive flooring
- Damage occurring from unforeseen circumstances including natural occurrences including but not limited to fires, storms, electrical malfunctions, accidents, floods, moisture conditions, leaks, or acts of god.
- Damage related to customer’s failure to follow directions in respect to manufacturers direct instructions.
- Items installed or placed by customer
Remedies and Limitations
- Customer is aware that it is their responsibility and in their best interest to contact Expressive flooring in a reasonable time frame to honor the warranty. The best possible solution is always for repairs or re-installation to occur from the original installer whenever possible
- In regards to any claims against Expressive flooring, the customer understands fully understands that they will have no claim to recover or request compensation for any of the following reasons listed below and Expressive flooring is not liable for said reasons below as well
- Incidental, consequential, secondary or punitive damages
- Damages for aggravation, mental anguish, emotional distress, or pain and suffering
- Costs in excess of the total contract amount for the project; or
- Attorney’s fees or cost.
Expressive flooring makes no other warranty, express or implied, other than as set forth herein;
These limitations shall be enforceable to the extent permitted by law.